PlanetDeusEx | Features | Contests | Fan Fiction Contest
The Fan Fiction Contest

We're thinking about starting a fan fiction section here at PlanetDeusEx and we're having this contest to jumpstart it a bit. Fan fiction is an often overlooked aspect of games, but can add much to the underlying story/universe of a game. Stories written by the fans for the fans.

We want you to write a short-story of some kind. It can be based on the game and continue where the game ended or the story can take a totally different course than the one chosen by the folks at ION. It's all up to you. Now go get creative and send in your entries to me at beeblebrx@rpgplanet.com.


The rules of the contest

The stories have to be Deus Ex-related, but I guess that's a given. Other than that there aren't any restrictions. It's up to the author to decide the length of the story. Keep in mind though that reading a 4-page story on your computer isn't entertaining. Spellchecking your submission beforehand and using paragraphs gets you extra points.


And the winner gets...

The winner will be chosen by the Deus Ex Incarnate admins, and will get an ION Storm tshirt, black, extra large, with UNATCO across the back and the Deus Ex logo on the front.

Start writing those stories and send them in. The contest ends Wednesday, November 22nd.


The Great Deus Ex Map Hunt Contest

Mapmakers beware. We've got a huge contest coming up for you, and this time we hand out special Deus Ex-packages. It's worth mentioning that these packages among other things contain stuff specially signed by some of the members of the ION development team! We'll announce the details including the full specs on the prize package soon.



IGN.com | GameSpy | Comrade | Arena | FilePlanet | GameSpy Technology
TeamXbox | Planets | Vaults | VE3D | CheatsCodesGuides | GameStats | GamerMetrics
AskMen.com | Rotten Tomatoes | Direct2Drive | Green Pixels
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the User Agreement.
Copyright 1996-2009, IGN Entertainment, Inc.   About Us | Support | Advertise | Privacy Policy | User Agreement Subscribe to RSS Feeds RSS Feeds
IGN's enterprise databases running Oracle, SQL and MySQL are professionally monitored and managed by Pythian Remote DBA.