PlanetDeusEx | Features | Fan Fiction | Ashes to Ashes
Decker Parkes
by Matthew Wragg Never seen, only documented, Decker Parkes in the eyes of the public he's a terrorist, part of the rebellious American militia, the National Secessionist Forces, commonly known as the terrorist group, the NSF, but anyone who stumbled on his data cubes would realise his never ending struggle, a struggle which would force him across the face of America and over the ocean. Aiding the NSF was his job, trying to stay alive, well that was not a choice.

Constantly on the run. Nowhere to hide. Hunted by an endless pursuer. An outlaw. A fugitive. An enemy of the state. The international anti-terrorist agency formed by the United Nations, known as UNATCO, vigorously stalking, prowling the landscape, picking out the little, insignificant, irritating, rebels from the territory it had created for itself to rule. More concerned in putting the past behind him, Decker has ended up, down a hole that is too deep, too steep to dig out of.


IGN.com | GameSpy | Comrade | Arena | FilePlanet | GameSpy Technology
TeamXbox | Planets | Vaults | VE3D | CheatsCodesGuides | GameStats | GamerMetrics
AskMen.com | Rotten Tomatoes | Direct2Drive | Green Pixels
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the User Agreement.
Copyright 1996-2009, IGN Entertainment, Inc.   About Us | Support | Advertise | Privacy Policy | User Agreement Subscribe to RSS Feeds RSS Feeds
IGN's enterprise databases running Oracle, SQL and MySQL are professionally monitored and managed by Pythian Remote DBA.